Here at Ponsonby Tan we respect your right to privacy.
In order to best process your order or booking, we require information such as your name, email or contact number, delivery address and payment details. Other information will also be collected with your permission from time to time.
We do not sell or supply information you have provided to us unless:
a) In the instance of debt collection we will pass relevant information to such agencies should the need arise.
b) when we detect breach of copyright or fraud, or the theft of our property, or unlawful activity against or upon the www.ponsonbytan.co.nz website. In this case information will be passed to our legal representatives or with law enforcement agencies.
We retain customer information for accounting and credit records and for communicating with matters related to your purchase or treatments and for general information communications, if you have requested to receive them. We only send information to customers who agree to receive it. We do not send out “spam” to members in any way.
We retain the following information:
c) your full name, physical address, phone number and email address.
d) the name, physical address, phone number of a gift recipient for goods you have purchased for them.
e) the date of purchase and related purchase details.
f) the Internet Service Provider (ISP) used by you to connect to www.ponsonbytan.co.nz
This information is stored in a password accessed secure accounting database.
Shopping at www.ponsonbytan.co.nz should be an easy and enjoyable experience. I want my customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase and so, if there is a problem with your purchase, I want to help you!
If the reason for your return or refund request is not outlined below, or you require clarification on our return and refund policy please contact me on 09 5290125, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our returns and refunds policy does not override any existing protection you have under New Zealand consumer rights protection or the sale of goods laws.
You may return a purchase if:
a) it is faulty (malfunctions)
b) It is damaged during transit.
c) You receive the incorrect goods.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
Except where required by law, you must return damaged goods within 14 days of receipt. If a product is later deemed to be faulty, normal warranty conditions for that product apply. It is the recipient’s responsibility to incur all costs and to follow warranty instructions as stated on the product warranty card as specified by the manufacturer.
In the event that you receive a defective or damaged product, we will happily refund the original product price, delivery, wrapping and other fees via the original method of payment. Alternatively, if you request a replacement, we will dispatch your replacement item (subject to availability) once we receive the return, at our cost.
Please note that all products that are found to be non-defective will incur the delivery costs of returning the item to Ponsonby Tan.
If the item purchased does not function correctly on receipt, or fails within the warranty period (manufacturer’s warranty) please contact me immediately to notify me of the issue. You will need to have your invoice handy. If the goods come with a manufacturers warranty then we will assist you with following the manufacturer’s instructions. If the goods do not hold a manufacturers warranty we offer our own 30 day warranty. We will endeavour to repair or replace the faulty product as soon as we can. If the product cannot be repaired or replaced for some reason we will refund your payment for the full amount.
In the unlikely event that there be an error with the picking of your order and you, or the recipient do not receive the goods intended, please notify me immediately by phone or email. Please note, you will need your invoice handy. I will organize to have the product collected and will send you the correct item at no extra charge.
Terms & Conditions
Please take time to read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website to ensure your satisfaction and security. Thank you.
These terms and conditions govern the use of www.ponsonbytan.co.nz and the purchase of any goods from Ponsonby Tan.
If you do not agree to my terms and conditions or have a question you would like answered then please feel free to contact me directly to discuss. 09 5290125 or email email@example.com
By shopping with Ponsonby Tan you agree to be bound by our terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability (outlined below). Ponsonby Tan reserves the right to amend or update terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitation of liability at any time without providing notice to you. By using our website you acknowledge that you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
You are welcome to browse, view, print and copy areas of the site to assist you with making purchasing decisions however, you may not use any material on this website for any other purpose.
1. The information relating to products displayed on www.ponsonbytan.co.nz is sourced from a variety of manufacturers and suppliers and is displayed in good faith. We, to the best of our ability, will ensure at all times that the information displayed is accurate. We do not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this information due to the fact that manufacturers and suppliers reserve the right to alter product models, specifications, packaging and service offerings without notification.
2. All information displayed, relating to products and services offered by Ponsonby Tan is for general informational purposes only and we are not responsible for any purchase decision you make with regards to suitability of a product or service for the purpose you have in mind.
3. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Ponsonby Tan disclaims all warranties with respect to products and services, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
1. Ponsonby Tan will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly in connection with the supply to you of goods and services from our website, except to the extent that such liability is not lawfully excluded under the applicable law.
2. Ponsonby Tan expressly exclude liability for indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage which may arise as a result of supplying goods or services to you in respect of other equipment or property, for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
3. In the event that any exclusion contained in these terms and conditions is held to be invalid for any reason and Ponsonby Tan becomes liable for loss or damage that may lawfully be limited, such liability shall be limited to the amount originally paid by you to acquire the goods or services, or the repair or replacement of the goods, at our discretion.
Product information and pricing
Prices of goods and services and delivery and other charges displayed are all current at time of display. All pricing is in New Zealand dollars. These prices are subject to variation without notice.
We will always make our best efforts to ensure information displayed in product descriptions and pricing is accurate. We are unable to warrant that the product descriptions or other content of the website is accurate, complete, reliable or error free.
You agree that prices displayed on www.ponsonbytan.co.nz do not constitute an offer on our part and that we retain the right to correct any price that is incorrectly displayed at the time we confirm your order. Should this correction in price no longer suit, you may withdraw your order at this time.
You may pay for your order using valid Visa or MasterCard. You can pay for your goods online or by phone.
By using your credit card to purchase goods you warrant that:
a) you are the legal owner of the card and the details of which you have provided on the order are correct and valid.
b) you are in the possession of your card at the time of ordering and you have not misplaced the card, nor has the card been stolen or cancelled.
c) you have sufficient funds on the card quoted in order to complete the purchase.
d) the order you are placing is a bona-fide order which you have every intention of completing.
If you choose to order online, we will send you through and email to the address supplied an automatically generated email to notify that we have received your order. This notice does not guarantee that the order is confirmed or approved.
Credit cards are the easiest, fastest and most convenient way to pay when shopping online. I am an online shopper myself and so I can completely understand the apprehension first time shoppers can have with regards to entering credit card details online. Because of this, I have spent a considerable amount of time ensuring that you (my customers) are offered the best protection possible when using your credit card to make purchases.